Do you love to draw and paint? That’s awesome! You’re awesome! You’re an artist. Keeping creating you wonderful child!
Who’s here to help you?
- Your parents.
- Your grandparents.
- Your teachers.
Who will bend over backwards to help you?
- People you know very well whom you’ve done a lot of things for.
- People you’ve built a great relationship with by being amazing all the time and thinking of them and their needs, not your needs.
Who’s NOT here to help you?
- People you’ve never met.
- People you don’t know.
Where do you get to exhibit?
- Your parents’ refrigerator.
- On the school bulletin board (if your work is really, really good).
Where do you NOT get to exhibit?
- Coffee shops and wine bars.
- All art galleries.
- Fine art galleries.
- Award-winning fine art galleries.
- The Smithsonian
Things You Can Do To Move Your Art Career To The Next Stage
- Be nice to everyone.
- Eat your vegetables.
- Draw and paint as much as you can.
- Get out of the house.
- Exercise regularly.
- Be super nice to everyone.